Due to growing concerns of COVID-19 and the exposure to people at community and group events, RAFA has decided to postpone the following events and activities until larger health risks caused by this issue are resolved. RAFA is dedicated to reducing risks and keeping our members healthy.
- All RAFA Flute Choirs will be on break until the end of April, pending further Board and flute choir director discernment.
- RAFA Solo/Ensemble Fest (March 28th) is postponed and will be rescheduled if an available, suitable venue is available later this spring.
- Second Winds meeting for March has been cancelled and will be rescheduled once things are back to normal.
- Other RAFA events, such as Members Recital, will be decided upon closer to events to account for current stages and changes.